Friday, March 12, 2010

everyday eats



After sweating it up in the kitchen all day, the last thing I want to do is labor over dinner. This is a favorite quickee. Who doesn't love a good quickee? I saw a version of this on Tyler's Ultimate (ah, thank you Food Network), and adapted it, as necessary. Everything bagels with cream cheese, tuna salad (I love to sneak lots of veggies into tuna salad: celery, carrots, shallots), tomato, red onion, cucumber, and lemon pepper. Serve open-faced. This night, we also had some butternut squash soup (organic boxed soup tonight!) topped with creme fraiche. Dinner in 10 minutes, no take-out necessary :) My chef's at school would tell me to use white pepper on this soup, but all I had was black pepper...so voila!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, serious here- WHO DOESNT LOVE a good hearty eat after some sexy time. And people are finding less after sexy time to eat- you gotta get in those good messy carbs...after some squeeky clean shower fun.-addicted.

    ReplyDelete

Followers